Welcome to SIGGRAPH Asia 2021
The 14th ACM SIGGRAPH Conference and Exhibition on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques in Asia will take place in a hybrid format both in-person in Tokyo International Forum, Japan, and online this 14 – 17 December at Tokyo International Forum, Japan!
The annual event attracts the most respected technical and creative people from all over the world who are excited by research, science, art, animation, gaming, interactivity, education, and emerging technologies.
View the PDF schedules for an overview of the live/scheduled talks and presentations that will be presented at the event:
- Art Gallery Talks [Hall E at TIF + Online]
- Birds of a Feather [Hall B5 (1), G409, Hall E at TIF + Online]
- Emerging Technologies - Live Demonstrations and Q&A [Hall E at TIF + Online]
- Experience Hall Talks Stage [Hall E at TIF]
- Games [Hall E at TIF + Online]
- Main Stage Presentations [Hall C at TIF + Online] - 2021 Opening Sessions / 2021 Closing & 2022 Opening Session / Keynotes / Featured Sessions / Computer Animation Festival - Electronic Theater / Real-Time Live!
- Technical Papers [Hall B5 (1) at TIF + Online]
- Technical Communications [Online]
- Exhibitor Talks [G409 at TIF + Online]
All pre-recorded presentations on-demand will be accessible from 6 December 2021 on the Virtual Platform.
Click on the respective program icons below for more details on each of its program line-ups: