COVID-19 Onsite Safety and Hygiene Measures
The SIGGRAPH Asia 2021 exhibition and conference will be held in compliance to any COVID-19 regulations from the government, local authorities, and the exhibition industry to ensure the safety and well-being of all attendees.
SIGGRAPH Asia will take into consideration the government's ‘Basic Policy on Countermeasures for Infectious Diseases Caused by Novel Coronaviruses (updated as of 19 November 2021)’. Tokyo International Forum has also partnered with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and related organizations to further prevent the spread of Covid-19 at the venue. More details are available here.
In order to reduce the risk of infection during the event, we ask that all visitors be aware and abide to the following onsite safety and hygiene measures implemented:
All attendees must wear a mask at all times in the venue.
Temperature checks will be conducted at venue entrances.
Reminders of the COVID-19 onsite safety & hygiene measures will be communicated to all attendees before and during the event through the official event website, emails and onsite signages.
All SIGGRAPH Asia attendees are encouraged to do their own daily health checks before visiting Tokyo International Forum.
Hand sanitizers will be placed at entrances. Equipment and shared items will be disinfected frequently.
Always maintain a 1m safe distance between individuals.
Important for All Attendees to Note:
- You may be asked to present a certificate of vaccination (with 2nd dose completed) issued by the government or proof of a negative PCR Test for those unvaccinated.
- The process will be conducted in accordance with the basic guidelines provided by the government.
- Admissions may be restricted if the number of visitors exceeds the maximum capacity set by the government.
If any of the following apply on the day of your visit, you will not be allowed to enter the venue:
- If you are not wearing a mask at the time of entry (please wear a mask throughout the entire time that you are at the event venue).
- If you do not disinfect your hands with disinfectant at the entrance when you enter the venue.
- If you have a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher during temperature screening at the venue entrance.
- If you fail to register or fill out the required information through the event’s registration system.
- If you have symptoms such as cough, sore throat, flu, or breathlessness.
- If you have any other health problems (abnormal taste or smell, strong sense of fatigue or weariness, etc.)
Using the contact verification and tracking Apps and Services are recommended
The Ministry of Health, labor and Welfare developed an app to prevent the spread of Covid-19, named ‘COCOA (Covid-19 Contact-Confirming Application)’ please install the app on your mobile phone to better protect yourself and everyone attending the event.
Covid-19 Contact-Confirming Application (COCOA)
Please download and install the COCOA App through the below QR codes.
Please refer to the following steps to install the COCOA app: